Good afternoon to all!
We’re back to bring you more vegan goodness featuring our La Onda sauces.
Before we get started.. I wanted to share some really cool things happening in the company!!
- Look for us at Whole Foods! We recently finished paperwork that has allowed our product to be available at Whole Foods location in Northern California. Specifics coming later.
- Look out Bay Area! We are continuing to expand our reach to the Bay Area through local groceries stores. Be sure to check out your local markets as we demo often.
Perhaps one of my favorite things in this world is a giant salad filled with nutrient rich greens. But I won’t kid you.. sometimes it feels difficult to, quiet literally, spice up your salad. Good news is, La Onda is the perfect way to add some flavor and depth to many dishes!
Today we’ll make a Mexican inspired Green Goddess dressing, for all of you goddesses (and gods!) out there. I did a very loose interpretation of traditional Goddess dressing… more like used the name and color reference for a tasty dressing.. 😉
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup of kale (preferably the smaller leaves)
- Olive oil
- Raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 of an avocado
- ground cumin
- garlic powder
- 2 stems of cilantro
- 1/4 of a lime (for juice)
- 1/4 cup of Garlic La Onda sauce
Begin by adding kale, 3 tbs olive oil, 3 tbs vinegar, lime juice and La Onda to a high power blender. Process for 1 minute.
If at this point the consistency is not liquid enough, continue to add vinegar or lime juice as a thinner.
Now, add your spices, avocado, and cilantro. Continue to blend for 30 seconds.
For a simple, southwest inspired salad add your favorite greens, black beans, corn, tomatoes, etc. and your green goddess dressing.
Thanks for stopping by.. wishing you Love, Light & a beautiful week!